Helping Our Community
The Feel the Love program brings dealers together with Lennox Industries to provide families in need with a new hi-efficiency gas furnace for their family. Every year Lennox donates up to 100 ML193 furnaces and participating Lennox dealers like ourselves donate our time and the materials to install them in local homes throughout Wisconsin and the U.P. We are the first State to do this and many are now following suit.
- In 2012 we installed a new furnace and did major upgrades to the ductwork of great family whose farm came on hard times and they lost their farm and home and had to purchase a foreclosure that had a broken furnace and shoddy inadequate ductwork.
- In 2013 we installed a new Lennox furnace for a man that had debilitating back problems that prevented him from being able to use his wood furnace to heat his home. With his new gas furnace he no longer has to worry about cutting, splitting or carrying wood into his basement to heat his home.
- In 2014 we installed a new Lennox furnace for a family where the husband a veteran was seriously injured in combat and needs to stay near the hospital for his healthcare needs away from his family. His wife and kids couldn't afford to keep warm in winter with their old original furnace, a problem the 93% Lennox furnace will fix.
- In 2015 we installed a new Lennox furnace for a family that had bought a home that needed a lot of repairs including a new furnace. With medical bills and the expense of their children they were not able to afford a new furnace so we stepped in and did just that.
- In 2016 we installed a new Lennox furnace for an elderly disabled man that had a very old and very inefficient furnace. This person was on disability and was not able to afford a new furnace so we came together once again and installed one. All of these furnaces were installed for free with no charge to the homeowner.
- In 2017 we installed a new Lennox furnace for a wife and her husband who was a Navy veteran who recently was diagnosed with dementia. To help them keep their bills low we installed a new Lennox furnace at their home.
- In 2018 an elderly man who house needed many substantial repairs including replacement of his 40 year old furnace. Our crew installed a new Lennox furnace for him to ensure he would have reliable and efficient heat for years to come.
- In 2019 we provided a Lennox furnace in a small home owned by a woman who has to work 2 jobs to just to keep ahead. She is known for her delicious baked goods she sells at the local farmer's market. We also provided her with a new collapsible wagon to haul her goods to and from her car at the market.
- In 2020 a new Lennox furnace was installed for a younger man who was seriously injured in combat. Having only been able to afford a foreclosure his house only had a small wood stove for heat as the the furnace was beyond repair. Our crew really stepped up and not only installed a new furnace but also redid some of his ductwork and removed his very heavy old broken wood furnace from the basement to free up some room.
We appreciate all the help our employees give donating their time as well as the support the community provides to help us with this every year. to nominate next year's family so we can provide them with the gift of warmth this winter.
For every Luxaire product we sell a contribution is made to the Wisconsin Make-A-Wish Foundation for terminally ill children. Luxaire is owned by Johnson Controls a Wisconsin based company and Wisconsin's largest employer. Johnson Controls has donated over $2 million to the foundation and is constantly increasing that amount.